AUD/USD Technical Evaluation: Aussie breaks under the 0.7100 determine
AUD/USD day by day chart
- On the day by day timeframe, AUD/USD is buying and selling under its major easy shifting averages suggesting bearish momentum.
AUD/USD 4-hour chart
- AUD/USD is buying and selling under its major SMAs suggesting bearish momentum within the medium-term.
AUD/USD 30-minute chart
- AUD/USD is buying and selling under its major SMAs suggesting bearish momentum within the short-term.
- Bears want to interrupt under 0.7080 stage to succeed in 0.7050 to the draw back.
- Resistances are seen at 0.7100 determine and 0.7150 stage.
Further key ranges:
Immediately Final Worth: 0.708
Immediately Each day change: -83 pips
Immediately Each day change %: -1.16%
Immediately Each day Open: 0.7163
Each day SMA20: 0.7154
Each day SMA50: 0.7135
Each day SMA100: 0.7161
Each day SMA200: 0.7267
Earlier Each day Excessive: 0.7183
Earlier Each day Low: 0.7141
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 0.7149
Earlier Weekly Low: 0.7053
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 0.7296
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 0.6684
Each day Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.7157
Each day Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.7167
Each day Pivot Level S1: 0.7142
Each day Pivot Level S2: 0.712
Each day Pivot Level S3: 0.71
Each day Pivot Level R1: 0.7184
Each day Pivot Level R2: 0.7204
Each day Pivot Level R3: 0.7226