EUR/GBP Technical Evaluation: Euro drifting down in opposition to Sterling
EUR/GBP each day chart
- EUR/GBP is in a sideways development beneath its essential easy shifting averages (SMAs).
EUR/GBP 4-hour chart
- EUR/GBP is drifting down beneath its essential SMAs suggesting bearish momentum within the medium-term.
EUR/GBP 30-minute chart
- EUR/GBP is buying and selling beneath the principle SMAs suggesting bearish momentum within the short-term.
- EUR/GBP bears need to drive the market beneath 0.8680. A break beneath the extent may result in 0.8630 and 0.8600 stage.
- To the upside, resistance is seen at 0.8720 and 0.8760 stage.
Further key ranges
At this time Final Value: 0.8678
At this time Every day change: -4 pips
At this time Every day change %: -0.05%
At this time Every day Open: 0.8682
Every day SMA20: 0.8748
Every day SMA50: 0.8855
Every day SMA100: 0.885
Every day SMA200: 0.8864
Earlier Every day Excessive: 0.873
Earlier Every day Low: 0.8677
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 0.8768
Earlier Weekly Low: 0.8665
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 0.9119
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 0.8617
Every day Fibonacci 38.2%: 0.8697
Every day Fibonacci 61.8%: 0.871
Every day Pivot Level S1: 0.8663
Every day Pivot Level S2: 0.8643
Every day Pivot Level S3: 0.861
Every day Pivot Level R1: 0.8716
Every day Pivot Level R2: 0.8749
Every day Pivot Level R3: 0.8769