GBP/USD Technical Evaluation: Cable buying and selling close to the day by day highs above 1.3050 stage
GBP/USD day by day chart
- GBP/USD is buying and selling above the primary easy shifting averages (SMAs).
GBP/USD 4-hour chart
- GBP/USD is buying and selling above the 1.3000 determine and the primary easy shifting averages (SMA) suggesting a bullish bias within the medium-term.
GBP/USD 30-minute chart
- GBP/USD is buying and selling above the primary SMAs suggesting bullish momentum within the short-term.
- Bulls want to interrupt 1.3100 determine to succeed in 1.3120, 1.3135 and 1.3185 stage to the upside.
- Help is at 1.3020 and 1.2960 stage.
Further key ranges:
As we speak Final Value: 1.3061
As we speak Day by day change: 23 pips
As we speak Day by day change %: 0.18%
As we speak Day by day Open: 1.3038
Day by day SMA20: 1.2997
Day by day SMA50: 1.2858
Day by day SMA100: 1.2879
Day by day SMA200: 1.2997
Earlier Day by day Excessive: 1.3096
Earlier Day by day Low: 1.3026
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 1.2959
Earlier Weekly Low: 1.2773
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 1.3214
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 1.2438
Day by day Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.3053
Day by day Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.3069
Day by day Pivot Level S1: 1.301
Day by day Pivot Level S2: 1.2983
Day by day Pivot Level S3: 1.2941
Day by day Pivot Level R1: 1.308
Day by day Pivot Level R2: 1.3123
Day by day Pivot Level R3: 1.315