Oil Technical Evaluation: WTI jumps above $57.00 a barrel
Oil every day chart
- Crude oil WTI is breaking above the 100 SMA suggesting that bulls are getting stronger.
Oil 4-hour chart
- Crude oil is buying and selling above the principle SMAs suggesting bullish momentum within the medium-term.
Oil 30-minute chart
- WTI is buying and selling above its predominant SMAs suggesting bullish momentum within the short-term.
- The subsequent bullish goal is at 57.70 and $58.00 a barrel.
- Help is seen at 56.80 and 55.80 stage.
Further key ranges
At this time Final Value: 57.3
At this time Every day change: 83 ticks
At this time Every day change %: 1.47%
At this time Every day Open: 56.47
Every day SMA20: 54.13
Every day SMA50: 51.42
Every day SMA100: 55.59
Every day SMA200: 62.77
Earlier Every day Excessive: 56.67
Earlier Every day Low: 55.72
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 56.22
Earlier Weekly Low: 51.56
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 55.48
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 44.52
Every day Fibonacci 38.2%: 56.08
Every day Fibonacci 61.8%: 56.31
Every day Pivot Level S1: 55.9
Every day Pivot Level S2: 55.34
Every day Pivot Level S3: 54.95
Every day Pivot Level R1: 56.85
Every day Pivot Level R2: 57.24
Every day Pivot Level R3: 57.8