US Greenback Index Technical Evaluation: Ready for the Fed
DXY day by day chart
- The US Greenback Index (DXY) is buying and selling in a bull development above its 200-day easy transferring common.
- The market is buying and selling in a small vary because the market is ready for the FOMC on Wednesday at 18 GMT. The occasion can result in nice volatility within the USD.
DXY 4-hour chart
- DXY is buying and selling under its fundamental SMAs suggesting bearish momentum within the medium-term.
- DXY is beneath bearish strain under 96.87 key resistance.
- Helps to the draw back are at 96.10 and 95.82 stage.
Further key ranges
Greenback Index Spot
Immediately Final Worth: 96.4
Immediately Every day change: 10 ticks
Immediately Every day change %: -0.10%
Immediately Every day Open: 96.5
Every day SMA20: 96.67
Every day SMA50: 96.37
Every day SMA100: 96.58
Every day SMA200: 95.82
Earlier Every day Excessive: 96.63
Earlier Every day Low: 96.38
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 97.45
Earlier Weekly Low: 96.38
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 97.37
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 95.4
Every day Fibonacci 38.2%: 96.48
Every day Fibonacci 61.8%: 96.53
Every day Pivot Level S1: 96.38
Every day Pivot Level S2: 96.25
Every day Pivot Level S3: 96.13
Every day Pivot Level R1: 96.63
Every day Pivot Level R2: 96.75
Every day Pivot Level R3: 96.88