USD/CAD Technical Evaluation: Trapped in a 70-pip vary
USD/CAD day by day chart
- USD/CAD is buying and selling in a bull pattern above its most important easy shifting averages (SMAs).
USD/CAD 4-hour chart
- USD/CAD is buying and selling between the 50 and 100 SMAs suggesting a consolidation within the medium-term.
USD/CAD 30-minute chart
- USD/CAD is buying and selling above the 1.3300 determine and its most important SMAs suggesting bullish momentum within the short-term.
- A break above 1.3370 may open the doorways to 1.3440 resistance.
- Assist is seen on the 1.3300 and 1.3200 determine.
Extra key ranges
At present Final Value: 1.334
At present Day by day change: 4 pips
At present Day by day change %: 0.03%
At present Day by day Open: 1.3336
Day by day SMA20: 1.3282
Day by day SMA50: 1.3262
Day by day SMA100: 1.3302
Day by day SMA200: 1.3187
Earlier Day by day Excessive: 1.3374
Earlier Day by day Low: 1.3289
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 1.344
Earlier Weekly Low: 1.3287
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 1.3341
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 1.3069
Day by day Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.3341
Day by day Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.3322
Day by day Pivot Level S1: 1.3292
Day by day Pivot Level S2: 1.3249
Day by day Pivot Level S3: 1.3208
Day by day Pivot Level R1: 1.3376
Day by day Pivot Level R2: 1.3417
Day by day Pivot Level R3: 1.346