USD/JPY Technical Evaluation: Buck dropping energy in opposition to Japanese Yen
USD/JPY day by day chart
- USD/JPY is buying and selling in a deep pullback under the 200-day easy transferring averages (SMAs) on the day by day chart.
USD/JPY 4-hour chart
- USD/JPY is buying and selling under the 50 SMAs suggesting a weakening of the bullish momentum within the medium-term.
USD/JPY 30-minute chart
- USD/JPY is buying and selling under the principle SMAs suggesting bearish momentum within the short-term.
- To the draw back, the market can attain 110.50 and 110.30 stage within the coming periods.
- Resistance is at 111.00 and 111.50 stage.
Extra key ranges:
As we speak Final Worth: 110.66
As we speak Each day change: -4 pips
As we speak Each day change %: -0.04%
As we speak Each day Open: 110.7
Each day SMA20: 110.03
Each day SMA50: 109.96
Each day SMA100: 111.48
Each day SMA200: 111.31
Earlier Each day Excessive: 110.91
Earlier Each day Low: 110.57
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 111.13
Earlier Weekly Low: 109.7
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 110
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 104.75
Each day Fibonacci 38.2%: 110.7
Each day Fibonacci 61.8%: 110.78
Each day Pivot Level S1: 110.54
Each day Pivot Level S2: 110.38
Each day Pivot Level S3: 110.2
Each day Pivot Level R1: 110.89
Each day Pivot Level R2: 111.07
Each day Pivot Level R3: 111.23