USD/JPY Technical Evaluation: Dollar shoots above 111.00 determine
USD/JPY every day chart
- USD/JPY is buying and selling just under the 200-day easy shifting common (SMA).
USD/JPY 4-hour chart
- USD/JPY is buying and selling above its primary SMAs suggesting bullish momentum within the medium-term.
USD/JPY 30-minute chart
- USD/JPY is buying and selling above its primary SMAs suggesting bullish momentum within the short-term.
- Bulls want to shut above 111.20 resistance on a every day closing foundation to succeed in 111.60 to the upside.
- Help may be seen at 110.90 and 110.70 degree.
Extra key ranges
At the moment Final Value: 111.22
At the moment Each day change: 54 pips
At the moment Each day change %: 0.49%
At the moment Each day Open: 110.68
Each day SMA20: 110.09
Each day SMA50: 109.9
Each day SMA100: 111.45
Each day SMA200: 111.31
Earlier Each day Excessive: 110.91
Earlier Each day Low: 110.55
Earlier Weekly Excessive: 110.96
Earlier Weekly Low: 110.42
Earlier Month-to-month Excessive: 110
Earlier Month-to-month Low: 104.75
Each day Fibonacci 38.2%: 110.69
Each day Fibonacci 61.8%: 110.77
Each day Pivot Level S1: 110.52
Each day Pivot Level S2: 110.36
Each day Pivot Level S3: 110.17
Each day Pivot Level R1: 110.87
Each day Pivot Level R2: 111.07
Each day Pivot Level R3: 111.23